In an effort to educate community healthcare providers on the latest H1N1 preparedness plans and strategies, Potomac Hospital is holding an H1N1Preparedness Summit for Community-Based Physicians on Monday, October 26, at 6:00 p.m. An expert panel will discuss strategies to minimize effects of the Novel H1N1 Virus.
Expert Speakers & Panel Participants:
- Mark J. Levine, M.D., MPH, Deputy Commissioner for Emergency Preparedness and Response Programs, Virginia Department of Health
- John Symington, M.D., Infectious Disease Specialist
- Alison Ansher, M.D., MPH, District Director, Prince William Health District
- Jasmine Matheson, MPH, Epidemiologist, PWC Health Department
- Frankie Picard, Vice President, Emergency Preparedness, Potomac Hospital
- Wendy Atkinson, R.N., MSN Associate Director of Nursing, Emergency Preparedness, Potomac Hospital
Attention Editors: If you are interested in covering the summit or interviewing panelists, please contact Charlene Wilkins at 703-670-1236 or email@example.com. *This event is not open to the public.